Wednesday, May 03, 2006

**********WANTED**********

Police sketch of pervert wanted in attempted kidnapping in Boro Park, Brooklyn. NYDailynews: He flashed a badge and claimed to be a cop - but an 11-year-old Brooklyn girl saw through the serial pervert's sick ruse and ran as fast as she could when he tried to lure her into his car. "I thought he was going to take me," the yeshiva student told the Daily News yesterday as a police manhunt for the hairy-armed fiend intensified. The sweet-faced girl helped the NYPD create a sketch of the sicko who has fondled two girls and tried to abduct other unsuspecting kids off the streets in Brooklyn and Queens. Clutching her mother's hand, the 11-year-old told The News that she was so traumatized by her encounter with the creep that she's still afraid to play outside her Borough Park home. "I don't want to go out alone because I'm scared," she said. The man - described as heavy-framed, olive-skinned and aged 20 to 25 - has been linked to three abduction attempts in Brooklyn and one in Queens in April. Police are investigating whether he struck again in Borough Park on Monday. His spree began April 11, when he approached the 11-year-old and her little brother on 11th Ave. in a dark Jeep, asking for directions. "You don't have to be scared of me. I work with the police," the would-be molester told her. "You can come into my car and show me the way." He flashed a business card with a photo of a badge on it, urged the girl's brother to go back home - and even followed her around the corner after she nervously walked away. That's when she began to fear he might kidnap her - and she and her brother made a fast break. "I got scared and I ran home," said the girl, whose name is being withheld by The News.....
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> -->

<< Home